I’ve received not one, not two, but THREE nominations for a Leibster Award? Awesome!
Many much gratitude to Juliana, Romeo, and Karuna for their nominations. (Click their names to follow the link and check out their blogs!)
The guidelines for accepting the award are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
First up–11 Things About Me:
For my 11 facts, I will share 11 different jobs I have held within the last 11 years:
Print Shop Assembly
Customer Service Phone Representative
Freelance editor and writer
Certified Bra-Fitting Consultant
Certified Nursing Assistant
Summer Camp and Auto Dealer Receptionist
Mailroom Associate / shipping clerk / forklift driver
Next–Answer 11 Questions:
Each person who nominated me offered 11 questions. Rather than answer 33 questions, I picked my favorite 11 to answer for you:
-What’s the origin of your name?
Euphonic Charity was my pseudonym on Plenty of Fish when I first began online dating. It could be simplified as “Musical Love”
-If you could choose to be a Disney character, who would you be? why?
I would be Carpet from Aladdin. Sure, I’d have to put up with a few mushy date nights, but I could FLY. How cool would that be?
-What time of year do you like the most?
I love Autumn.
-What is one thing you want to do but are afraid to try?
Traveling by myself.
-Beach-side or river-side?
-Where do you see yourself in five years?
Somewhere warmer than Minnesota ^_^
-You’re stuck on an island with a box – what’s inside the box?
A solar-powered phone that can work using any satellite–and also some suntan lotion and two dozen protein bars.
-If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
Someone who is sleeping right now. (Like I SHOULD be)
-You have $100,000,000 to spend, and only 24 hours to do so… what do you spend it on?
Paying off any family debts, buying a house (including appliances, furniture, and other accoutremental nest feathers), and adding a little black dress to my closet. The rest I’d give to charity.
-Do you regret your first kiss?
-Is ignorance bliss?
Then, select 11 Nominees:
11 Questions for my nominees:
1. If you were a pizza delivery man, how would you benefit from scissors?
2. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
3. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
4. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
5. Do you believe in Bigfoot?
6. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
7. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
- If you had to choose one candy to describe your personality, what would it be, and why? (note: I am not asking for your favorite kind of candy. I am asking for a type of candy that represents your personality.)
Who is your favorite character on Walking Dead? (If you haven’t seen it, you must correct this cultural deficit ^_^)
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? (if so, what does it sound like?)
Of my blog posts that you’ve read, which one is your favorite?
After copious Thankyou’s, a few tears of joy, and a LOT of hyperventilating, I conclude my acceptance speech as most do: a wish for whirled peas.
Thank you, Leibsters!